Whether you’re building a new house or you just think it’s time to add more insulation, there are plenty of options when it comes to choosing an insulation material. Each type of insulation has its variety of pros and cons. But most experts agree that foam insulation in Camden County, GA is your best bet if you want the top insulation on the market. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose foam insulation to install in your home:
- It’s the best insulator: Don’t you always go for the best when you’re buying something? Of course! When you’re shopping for insulation, don’t even look at another material—just call us to install foam insulation. It has the highest R-value (efficiency rating) on the market. You can rest assured knowing that your foam insulation is going to work better than any other material.
- It saves you money: It’s true that foam insulation in Camden County, GA is one of the more expensive insulation materials. But the expensive upfront cost is nothing compared to the amount of money you’ll save each month on your electric bills. Since foam insulation is so great at keeping heat and cold air inside, your HVAC unit won’t have to work as hard to cool or heat your home. Any unit that’s not working as hard won’t use up so much energy, helping to keep your electric bill under control.
- It’s a moisture barrier: Regardless of how well your home is built, there’s always the chance of moisture getting into your home through cracks in the siding or roof. It goes without saying that having excess moisture in your home is not a good thing. Since foam insulation expands to fill every nook and cranny in your wall, it fills any hole that water would be able to get in through.
- It deters mold: On the off chance that moisture does happen to get into your home, there’s no need to worry about mold or mildew growing in between your walls and the insulation. Spray foam is made out of a material that makes it impossible for mold to grow. Mold removal can be very expensive; mitigate the need to remove mold by installing spray foam insulation.
- It’s installed by professionals: Many types of insulation can be installed by homeowners with a little help and a can-do attitude. However, installing insulation isn’t always easy. It can also be dangerous if you don’t wear the right protection. Fiberglass cuts are painful, and breathing in fiberglass particles can really damage your lungs. Spray foam insulation is installed by professionals, so there’s no need to worry about injuring yourself or wasting your time trying to install insulation on your own. In addition, you can trust that professionals will do an excellent job installing foam insulation.
Remember, your home needs insulation year-round, not just in the winter. Give Sam Pickren Air & Insulation a call today to learn more about how foam insulation in Camden County, GA protects your home from the hot summer temperatures by keeping your air conditioned air inside.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by admin